Create LaTeX documents easily and quickly
Overleaf's powerful LaTeX editor allows you to create complex documents efficiently and intuitively.
- Write beautiful and highly customized documents
- Create complex equations, tables, and more
- Easily manage your footnotes, references, and bibliographies
- Descriptive error messages to help you troubleshoot
Are you new to LaTeX?
Learning LaTeX can be challenging, but don’t worry: we’re here to help.
Full document historyPremium
See all of your project's edits and who has made each change. Find specific versions by adding labels in the project history.
Advanced reference searchPremium
It’s easy to find your references — search by author, title, year, or journal.
Conveniently insert math symbols into your document with the click of a button.
Collaboration made easy
Whether you are writing in a team of 2 or 200, our collaboration tools keep everyone on the same page.
- See collaborators’ cursors and edits in real-time
- Make comments on the document and reply to collaborators
- Track changes: make and review suggestionsPremium
- Keep in touch with your collaborators using built-in chat
Instant access — no installing, no downloading
Sign up and access your documents from any computer and any location.
- No setup needed — get instant access
- Create an account and log in quickly with Google or ORCID
- Your security is key — we follow industry-standard data security practices
- Need an on-premises solution? We’ve got you covered. Get in touch.
Get started with one of our high-quality templates
CV & Résumé
First impressions matter – use one of our CV or Reśumé templates to stand out amongst the crowd.
We understand writing your thesis is demanding. Try one of our templates to lighten the load.
If you conduct scientific experiments or undertake research, check out our project or lab report templates.
And much more
Presentations, books, journals, official templates, posters, bibliographies, and more.
Connect your favorite tools
Sync your files with our Git, GitHub, and Dropbox integrations. Import your reference library directly through our Zotero and Mendeley integrations.
The track changes feature is awesome and I see no reason to go back to MS Word now.Louis GagnonProfessor at Queen’s University
Join Overleaf’s growing community of 11 million+ users at over 6,800 institutions, and 2,000 companies.