Template for preparing submissions to WACV 2021.
Note from Overleaf:
SyncTeX (go to location in code/PDF) will not work correctly with this template (as well as other templates based on similar underlying code, eg CVPR, EMNLP, etc) when the line numbers are active. To make SyncTeX function while authoring your manuscript, either on Overleaf or in your own LaTeX installation, the line numbers have to be turned off by uncommenting \wacvfinalcopy.
I analyzed the Hextech-Crafting in a Stochastic Simulation with 10 Million Players and found that you're going to make more Riot Points than you spend (in value) and thats without counting Champs. I've made some assumptions, which can be found down in the paper itself for those interested. For everyone else: If you're trying to maximize your RP-Net-Worth stack up on Hextech Chests.
Shape Symposium 2015 Template
LaTeX Template Version 1.5 (18/5/15). This template has been downloaded from: http://www.LaTeXTemplates.com
Original author: Frits Wenneker (http://www.howtotex.com)
Modified by Michael Kistler (email@example.com)
License: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/)
Deedy - One Page Two Column Resume
Version 1.1 (30/4/2014)
Debarghya Das (http://debarghyadas.com)
IMPORTANT: THIS TEMPLATE NEEDS TO BE COMPILED WITH XeLaTeX
This template uses several fonts not included with Windows/Linux by
default. If you get compilation errors saying a font is missing, find the line
on which the font is used and either change it to a font included with your
operating system or comment the line out to use the default font.
1. Integrate biber/bibtex for article citation under publications.
2. Figure out a smoother way for the document to flow onto the next page.
3. Add styling information for a "Projects/Hacks" section.
4. Add location/address information
5. Merge OpenFont and MacFonts as a single sty with options.
1. Fixed several compilation bugs with \renewcommand
2. Got Open-source fonts (Windows/Linux support)
3. Added Last Updated
4. Move Title styling into .sty
5. Commented .sty file.
1. Overflows onto second page if any column's contents are more than the
2. Hacky space on the first bullet point on the second column.